The Probate Department
We at The Probate Department (brokers) Ltd understand that the folk given the responsibility of sorting things out after a death are often too stressed to deal confidently with such deeply personal matters. Or they are friends or relatives lumbered with a job which just could prove both complex and (personally) dangerous. Our Advice helpline can at least point you in the right direction. Technically, we don’t give legal advice, but we can help you to work out whether detailed professional probate advice is needed: it is often essential for executors safety. But what about the cost? Our guidance is free, but it should not be relied upon as legal advice, we are not solicitors. We are always happy to offer a little general guidance, but that is not the same as having the time to explore the situation thoroughly and offer sound recommendations. Why not Contact Us for further guidance?
The firms we recommend offer two main options:
- Professionally Assisted Probate – the family do the easy bits and send the paperwork to in for the firm to check through and put together. They do as much or as little as you wish in providing probate advice to support you.
- Full Service – we find a firm to get everything done, if that is what suits, and take as much as possible of the burden away from the family. Depending on the area, hourly rates are typically 22 to 50% lower. More importantly, where tax may be an issue now or in eventually for the beneficiaries, we can arrange to have a Tax expert available to minimise current and future tax burdens. Very few firms have such a facility.
Why not have a brief chat with us to see which of the alternatives would suit the situation you find yourself in best? We’re on 03 300 102 300 or email us via the form below and we’ll call you back. Whilst their fees are modest, our professional associates do provide proper advice, so if all you care about is cost rather than expertise and service, you may just save a few pounds elsewhere dealing with a probate “factory.”
1) The Probate Department provide access to economical probate help throughout England and Wales. We are NOT a government department.
2) Probate Registry Forms are HERE to download or call the Government on 0300 123 1072 Option 1 and leave your request, name address and phone number and
3) Simple Question? Click the link and ask!
4) If you would like economical help with probate, whether just for an hour or so, or you want us to find someone to do everything, we are happy to offer a brief informal plain English free chat before recommending a suitable professional (if needed). Please note that advice given in a free 5 minute consultation is not advice and cannot take into account the full situation and should be taken only as general information to point you in the right direction.
We won’t charge you a bean – if you do need professional advice, we will try to recommend suitable economical help from amongst our contacts. If you wish, you can email your enquiry via the form on the next page. 03 300 102 300. – call now for probate help
As far as costs are concerned, you will find that our contacts understand our flexible low overhead approach and that should shrink the final bill substantially, and make life less stressful for you.
However, we expect the average client to save at least a third of the normal cost – much more if they want to help (and we don’t mind that at all).
If you are a professional interested in working with us, there is more information here.
Probate at sensible fees
Call us on: 03 300 102 300
Or Email us at: email@example.com
Alternatively use the form below and we’ll contact you!
The Probate Department (brokers) Ltd, 5 Malcolm Gardens Polegate BN26 6PN.
A private limited company registered in England number: 07682081
Looking for your local: